Electromagnetic clutches and brakes
Clutch-brake combinations are frequently used in switched-mode systems with synchronous drive speeds. They are very rugged and easy to maintain.
- Characteristic torques of 7.5-120 Nm
- Brake and clutch mounted in a housing
- Rapid acceleration and deceleration at constant motor speed
- Easy to maintain as result of patented wear compensation system
- Available with motor and gearbox from the Lenze programme
Application areas: Packaging and labelling machines, filling plants, mechanical and apparatus engineering